|Title: Computer Vision Researcher||Posted: December 22, 2015|
|Company/Institution: Honda Research Institute|
|Location: Mountain View, CA|
Description: We are seeking talented candidates to start a new research project on vision-based driver assistance systems. The goal is to predict the movement and behavior of traffic participants in order to assess the risk of potential collisions. Understanding the basic 3D layout of traffic scenes, including the type and location of all relevant objects together with the ability to learn the behavior patterns of traffic participants from examples, will be crucial to this research project. As a member of the group we encourage the candidates to contribute new research ideas and to participate in presentations and scientific publications.
* A Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
* Strong background in computer vision and machine learning
* Strong publication record
* Excellent skills in C/C++, Linux expert
* Experience with real-time vision systems
* Experience in implementing object recognition/detection algorithms
* Limited 3-year associate position with the possibility of further extensions or transition to a long term position at the company's discretion.
Application Instructions: To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and your CV to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
with the subject line indicating the job number: "P14T03".
Name your attachments as "FirstName.LastName.cv.pdf".