|Title: Computer Vision Researcher ||Posted: January 26, 2016|
|Company/Institution: Honda Research Institute|
|Location: Mountain View, CA|
We are seeking talented candidates to conduct research in autonomous driving. The successful applicant will be a part of a research team working on scene understanding algorithms for autonomous driving using laser range sensors and cameras mounted on an experimental vehicle. His/her responsibilities include the development and evaluation of novel algorithms and their real-time implementation on a test vehicle. As a member of the group we encourage the candidates to contribute new research ideas and participate in presentations and scientific publications.
- Ph.D or M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Strong background in computer vision and machine learning
- Excellent skills in C/C++
- Good Linux skills
- Experience with object detection and recognition systems
- CUDA programming
- Experience with real-time vision systems
- Hands-on experience with cameras, lidars, GPS systems, and IMUs
Duration: Limited 3-year position with the possibility of further extensions or transition to a long term position at the company's discretion.
Application Instructions: To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and your CV to "email@example.com" with the subject line indicating the job number: "P14T03". Name your attachments as "FirstName.LastName.cv.pdf".