|Title: Camera Algorithm Engineer||Posted: June 13, 2013|
|Location: Cupertino, CA|
|Department: Camera, Imaging and Video Engineering |
Description: The Video Engineering team is looking for a Camera Algorithm Engineer to work on camera data processing algorithms for the cameras in Apple's products!
Candidate should have a strong track record of algorithm development for shipping consumer or professional camera products.
- Solid understanding of the image signal processing (ISP) pipeline for image sensors. Experience in the areas of image enhancement, noise reduction, auto exposure, auto focus, and auto white balancing etc.
- Knowledge of video formats and color spaces
- Extensive experience in implementation and fine tuning of video processing algorithm on a general purpose CPU or a special purpose hardware
- Understanding in Hardware/Software integration of camera processing into the system
- Minimum of 5 years direct related experience
background in color science and computer vision algorithms
experience in computational photography
- knowledge of pixel and image sensor design
Education: MS/PhD in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
Application Instructions: Please send your resume to Dan Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org