|Title: Video Codec / Algorithm Engineer ||Posted: June 13, 2013|
|Location: Cupertino, CA|
|Department: Camera, Imaging and Video Engineering|
Description: Video Codec / Algorithm Engineer
The Video Engineering team is looking for a Video CODEC /Processing algorithm engineer.
In this role you will be an individual contributor developing video CODEC and video processing algorithm in Apple's current and future products.
The candidate must have a solid background in image/video processing and compression, be a team player and able to work well in a fast paced environment.
Candidate should have a strong track record of video CODEC algorithm development for large volume product shipment.
* Strong exposure to digital signal/image processing, and video compression.
Significant experience with video CODEC (H.265/HEVC, H.264/AVC, MPEG4, MPEG2, SVC) algorithm development and delivery, e.g. in the area of rate control, motion estimation and mode decision.
Significant experience, with video processing algorithms, such as noise reduction, sharpening, de-interlacing, frame rate conversion, and scaling.
* Excellent software design, problem solving and debugging skills.
* Hands on experience in encoder quality optimization.
* Solid programming skills and C/C++ coding abilities.
* Minimum of 5 years direct related experience
Education: MS/PHD in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
Application Instructions: Please send your resume to Dan Ryan at email@example.com