|Title: Senior Software Engineer ||Posted: June 18, 2013|
|Company/Institution: Intel Corporation|
|Location: Menlo Park, CA|
|Department: Perceptual Computing|
The Perceptual Computing Group of Intel Corporation is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to work with its team on a new, advanced imaging product for the consumer market. Responsibilities include working with system architects to design and implement the object oriented software API controlling imaging hardware and providing real-time streaming images and custom metadata to application layers and the OS. The position will also include developing new, computer vision related tools implemented with this interface.
The successful candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter comfortable working with small teams and demonstrated ability to implement production quality systems. Ability to take a systems perspective on their tasks and work technical tradeoffs is required. Ability to quickly grasp complex systems and design clean interfaces usable by a wide variety of developers and users is central to this role. Good communications skills and willingness to interact with other groups a plus. Prior experience working with custom hardware systems a plus.
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering required
- 5+ years background in software engineering
- Strong background in C++
- Windows Development Experience required
- Experience with Android a plus
- Experience with user interface development, and image display in OpenGL a plus
- Experience in image processing or computer vision a plus
- Familiarity with Windows drivers a plus
Application Instructions: Apply at this link
Questions and resumes can also be sent to gaile.gordon at intel.com