Come to work every day excited to be part of a stellar team. The group that created Kinect and profoundly changed the way that people interact with technology is looking for talent! We are a growing team of engineers and domain experts working in an agile and energetic environment to redefine experiences by making technology disappear. We develop ground breaking hardware, platform and experiences across computer vision, machine learning, human-computer interaction, image and video processing, and graphics. We have bold goals and we need you!
We seek applicants with deep expertise in computer vision to work on cutting edge technologies. Responsibilities include design, implementation and optimization of computer vision components for a new product. If you are excited about real-time computer vision, localization, mapping, optimization, image and video processing, sensor fusion, geometry estimation and model fitting, ground truth, machine learning and you are interested in applying your expertise to a shipping product, this is the perfect industry opportunity for you.
If you are at CVPR and you would like to find out more about the project, your fit and Microsoft in general, contact Gerhard Schneider (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or Frederik Schaffalitzky (email@example.com) (include a resume if you have one).
- Are flexible and self-motivated.
- Have strong background in computer vision and mathematics.
- Have outstanding technical problem solving skills.
- Have excellent design, coding, and debugging skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Writing performance critical code in C/C++ highly desirable.
- OpenGL/DirectX, Neon/SIMD is a plus.
- Design and development of computer vision and system components.
- Partner with peers across disciplines ranging from software to hardware.
- Participate in project planning and execution from inception to product release.
- Maintain focus on customers and the value you can deliver to them.