|Title: Computer Vision Engineer||Posted: May 12, 2016|
|Location: Brussels - Belgium|
Description: SoftKinetic, a Sony group company, is a high-tech company located in Belgium and USA delivering state-of-the-art solutions in the field of Depth Sensing and Natural Interfaces technologies including Time-of-Flight CMOS sensors, depth sensing camera and 3D motion tracking, and 3D image processing software. SoftKinetic is a flexible work environment, where expertise, motivation and efforts are strategic keywords. SoftKinetic provides a variety of career opportunities for technical, consulting and business-minded professionals and provides a stimulating environment where people can explore and sharpen their skills. Natural Interfaces & Depth Sensing technologies are a new field that is changing the way people and devices interact with mobiles devices, cars, computers, robots, gaming, TV or industrial image processing systems.
You will design and develop next generation vision algorithms/applications to enhance our libraries. Candidates must have demonstrated experience in designing and developing state of the art computer vision algorithms through their entire lifecycle, from prototyping to highly optimized, production quality implementations in C++.
• You are a Civil engineer or have master in computer science or in mathematics or equivalent
• You have at least 2 years in a similar position
• You have skills in real time image analysis, computer vision and machine learning
• You have skills in mathematics (statistics, optimization, …)
• You have skills in C++
• English is mandatory (Dutch or French is a plus)
• You are passionate about software development and excited to work as part of a dynamic, ambitious team
• Low level optimization (SIMD, GPGPU, …)
• Experience with development for multiple platforms and embedded platforms
• Graphic shaders (e.g. HLSL, GLSL)
• Experience in 3d engine programming is a plus
Application Instructions: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
11 Boulevard de la Plaine/Pleinlaan
1050 Brussels, Belgium.