|Title: Senior Scientist / Scientist / Intern positions in Deep Learning @ CuraCloud Corporation||Posted: June 24, 2016|
|Company/Institution: CuraCloud |
Description: Company Introduction:
CuraCloud Corporation is a well-funded and fast-growing startup company based in Seattle, USA. Powered by deep learning technology and big data from our clinical partners and research collaborators, our cloud-based platform is dedicated to providing precise computer-aided diagnosis and personalized treatment choices for patients and healthcare providers.
We are looking for talented deep learning & computer vision experts to help build our cloud-based data analysis platform. As part of our core research team, you will design and develop deep learning algorithms for image recognition/retrieval/detection/segmentation/classification on 2D/3D medical imaging data.
We will provide competitive salaries & benefits. We can also sponsor employment visa and green card application.
- Senior Scientist
- R&D Intern
Senior Scientist / Scientist:
- MS/PhD in CS/ECE/Statistics or related fields. PhD preferred.
- Proficient in C++/Python
- Two or more years' experience in applying deep learning model on image analysis
- Top-tier publications (NIPS, PAMI, CVPR etc.) or proven successful industry experience
- Expertise in Caffe is a plus, experience in ITK/VTK preferred
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet project goals
- Willing to learn new skills and knowledge quickly in a fast-pace work environment
- Graduate students in CS/ECE/Statistics or related fields.
- Expertise in C++/Python
- Experience in applying deep learning model on image analysis
- Experience in Caffe/ITK/VTK preferred
Application Instructions: If interested, please send your full-length CV to: