Description: Are you a computer vision expert with experience with deep learning? Matterport has the world’s largest dataset of aligned RGB-D images--200 million images from 220,000 different locations, and we want you to help us learn from it. We have a broad agenda for deep learning, including semantic labeling and segmentation, 3D object classification and pose estimation, depth from RGB, estimation of unseen 3D surfaces, texture/depth in-filling, keypoint matching, and dense stereo. Our codebase is in C++, using libraries such as Boost, OpenCV, and Eigen.
Matterport is a Series C startup that is shaking up the 3D world. Our team has developed an end-to-end 3D platform that allows anyone to create, edit, and share 3D models of real-world spaces. Our tools are already used by thousands of professionals in a variety of industries, including real estate, hospitality, and location-scouting, as well as by hobbyists who just want to dive into 3D. The hardware we build is critical to our continued success and we are building a stellar systems engineering team to ensure our future.
- Analyzing complex algorithms and developing new ones
- Working with fuzzy, real-world data
- Optimizing for performance when appropriate
- We care the most about general ability to learn new things, but specific, directly relevant experience is, of course, desirable.
- 2+ years of experience in computer vision, 5+ preferred
- Experience applying deep learning to computer vision problems
- Familiarity with common deep learning architectures
- Proficiency in C++ and general programming skills
- Familiarity with 3D graphics is a plus
- The ability to work independently and write clean, stable code
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or a similar field
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.