|Title: Computer Vision Engineer (f/m)||Posted: September 5, 2016|
|Location: Berlin, Germany|
Description: At EyeEm we build the future of photography together, from the artistic, commercial and technological perspective. With our innovations in deep learning we are revolutionizing how we process, search and discover photography. The technology we are developing enables our photographers to tell their stories and get discovered. We are looking for a Computer Vision Engineer (f/m) to join our R&D team to help us explore the various previously unexplored facets of photography using technology.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and develop large scale computer vision systems.
- Build, experiment, test prototypes and iterate with the RnD team to improve the accuracy and performance of our current systems.
- Port prototype(s) into a production system that is able to analyze and score millions of photos within a reasonable timeframe.
- You love the challenge of unsolved problems and are willing to try new algorithms and throw out the status quo.
- You believe sharing knowledge equates motivation.
- You structure your work day with tasks, checklists and reproducible results.
- You design and write code like a watchmaker.
- You are as easy with communication as you are at home with statistics.
- You value getting better more than being right.
- You pursued a Ph.D. or have equivalent industry/corporate research experience.
- You have a strong understanding of Machine Learning specially Deep Learning (Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks).
- You worked on/or contributed to the major deep learning packages, e.g. Caffe, TensorFlow, Torch, Theano etc.
- You published in relevant conferences or journals (CVPR, NIPS,ECCV,ICCV)
- Be part of an international team of ambitious, creative team members who value code and photography as much as they value music and video games.
- Work and create products that reach, encourage and inspire millions of people, from pros to new talents.
- The opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology frameworks like Deep Learning, Computer Vision, and more.
- A culture focussed on continual learning: in-house masterclasses, weekly EyeEm University workshops on a wide range of topics led by colleagues, and free German lessons.
-New York Times
-Nvidia Dev Blog
-New York Times
Application Instructions: -Apply now!