Do you have a passion for Machine Learning/Deep Learning and solving healthcare problems? Siemens is a global company and we have openings for Scientists at all levels with a focus on Machine Learning for Healthcare. You will witness your algorithms being used at hospitals world-wide. Our team has a strong publication record in leading journals and conferences (see for example http://comaniciu.net/). We are located ten minutes from the Princeton University campus, one hour from New York City and Philadelphia.
What are my responsibilities?
• Design and implement algorithms for Healthcare problems
• Advance the state-of-the-art, including generating patents and top publications
• Work on large-scale, real-world problems, be entrepreneurial in an environment that’s more startup than big company
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• A Ph.D. or Master's degree in computer vision, image processing, machine learning
• Strong experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning (please indicate years of experience)
• Strong programming skills in Python or C++