3DISC Imaging specializes in high-quality digital imaging solutions for dental, medical, and veterinary use. Our products are based on innovative concepts that increase productivity and provide uncompromising image quality at an affordable price. We are seeking a smart and passionate software engineer to hit the ground running.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, integration, and testing of cutting edge software for our next-generation imaging device. The candidate will be motivated, dynamic, and comfortable with a fast-paced small team environment. The candidate will work closely with a lead engineer to create high quality and high performing solutions.
- Development of robust and efficient production quality code in C++.
- Front end GUI development in C# with C++/CLI interoperability.
- Hardware interfacing and debugging.
- Integration of Third-Party libraries.
- Comprehensive Unit Testing and Profiling.
- Development of manageable, object-oriented, and intuitive software modules.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a closely related technical discipline.
- 3+ years of industry experience although very strong recent graduates will be considered.
- High proficiency in C++ development, parallelization, unit testing, and performance measurement.
- Strong GUI development experience.
- Solid software engineering foundation and a commitment to writing clean, manageable, and well-architected code.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and small team environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Visual Studio development experience.
- Familiarity with software development tools and methodology.
- Master’s or PhD. Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Computer Vision and Image Processing algorithm development experience.
- Code optimization for real time processing, particularly using CUDA.
- OpenCV, PCL, and Boost experience.
- VTK and OpenGL experience.
- 3D point cloud processing experience.
- Experience with creating comprehensive installers.
** U.S. RESIDENCY REQUIRED. **
Local Candidates Preferred.