|Title: Computer Vision Software Engineer||Posted: September 30, 2016|
|Company/Institution: Uru |
|Location: New York, NY|
Description: Uru uses computer vision and machine learning technology to create a new and unobtrusive ad unit inside videos. Delivering these ad units at scale is an enormous technical challenge. But the opportunity to create a new pillar of video monetization, at a time when both publishers and social platforms like Facebook are going video first, is also colossal.
Job Opening: Computer Vision Software Engineer
Looking for candidates with research or professional experience working with Deep Learning, Image Processing and Computer Vision.
* Have a vast knowledge of different ways to solve CV problems and figure out ways to apply that to real situations
* Perform experiments in order to improve current models
* Be able to write production code and work with backend engineers in order to migrate experiments to real modules in the current architecture
* Be capable of wearing different hats and flexible to tackle different problems that not always are your top expertise
* PHD in Computer Science OR industry software engineering experience (3 years or more)
* Strong programming background in Python and/or C++
* Experience with CNN frameworks such as Caffe and Tensor Flow
* Experience with CV open source frameworks, such as OpenCV
* Experience in Image Processing
* Be a team player and be able to translate your research to a generalized solution that can be deployed in production
* Willingness to produce quality research and publish academic papers related to the work being done in the company.
* Experience with video processing (optional)
* Research in the Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Image Processing fields (Published papers, open source tools, etc.) (optional)
Application Instructions: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org