At Chronocam, we apply neuromorphic systems to all fields of artificial vision. We are intrigued by the secrets of the biological eyes and we are inspired by them to design and develop innovative vision systems that overthrow the established paradigm vision techniques currently used everywhere in machine vision.
The consequence of this paradigm shift are unprecedented combinations of performance figures including temporal resolution (down to microseconds), dynamic range (>140dB), sensor-level video compression (10x-1000x) and power efficiency (mW).
Our vision systems are applicable to all fields of machine vision from aerospace and defence to automotive and robotics to smart devices. Demanding vision tasks from real-time 3D mapping, complex multi-object tracking or fast visual feedback loops for sensory-motor action to always-on visual input to smart mobile devices for context awareness, can now be solved using Chronocam`s bio-inspired vision techniques in a highly efficient way.
Job Opening: Senior Computer Vision and Machine Learning Engineer
We are looking for a multitasking and creative software individual who had strong exposure in the Computer Vision space.
You will work in a mixed team of scientists and engineers to optimise solutions to research problems. Your main contribution will be in creating innovative bio-inspired image processing algorithms for specific tasks across many applications: aerospace&defence, automotive, biotech, robotics, industrial automation, smart devices, etc.
- Perform highly scalable and accurate algorithmic computer vision development for specific tasks
- Develop and adapt algorithms with a view to implementation on embedded DSP platforms with associated CPU, GPU and memory bandwidth limitations
- Perform detailed tests and carry out performance analysis on algorithms to facilitate their enhancement
- Design and evaluate novel approaches for event-based computer vision liaising with top-notch research centers in order to ensure that Chronocam remains abreast of all leading edge vision technologies
- Master degree in computer science or equivalent
- PhD in computer vision or related fields is highly preferred
- 3+ years working experience in the industry (image/video/3D processing)
Proven track record of developing vision based algorithms from concept to implementation in production program
- Good knowledge of machine learning techniques
- Proficient in both C++ and Matlab
- Experience in Real-Time OS and in parallel asynchronous system is a big plus