|Title: C++ Programmer||Posted: August 19, 2013|
|Company/Institution: Photon-X, Inc|
|Location: Orlando, FL|
As a member of the Engineering Software staff, the Software C++ Programmer works within a small team to design, develop, and maintain applications for complex camera systems in the fields of 3D acquisition and 3D processing.
• B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant technical field
• 5+ years of extensive C++ development experience,
• Familiarity with OpenCV and/or image processing.
• Ability to rapidly understand and modify code written by others.
• Mathematical intuition and working knowledge of linear algebra concepts.
• Solid people skills and the ability to communicate well in written, spoken, and presentation forms.
• The ability to work independently or in a group environment.
• Ability to obtain U.S. secret clearance.
• Familiarity with user interface design and MFC in particular.
• Familiarity with Matlab.
• Familiarity with multi-threading concepts and efficient algorithm design.
• Some camera experience preferred.
Application Instructions: send your resume to: