|Title: Computer Vision Engineer||Posted: August 19, 2013|
|Company/Institution: Photon-X, Inc|
|Location: Orlando, AL|
As a member of the Software Engineering staff, the Computer Vision Engineer works within a design team to drive development of new products, with an emphasis on image processing and pattern recognition. This is a hands-on job in which you will design and develop next generation vision algorithms/applications for camera platforms. Candidates must have demonstrated experience in designing and developing state of the art algorithms through their entire lifecycle, from prototyping to highly optimized, production quality implementations in C/C++.
• Machine learning and/or pattern recognition background in computer vision domain.
• Working in a team oriented environment to develop the framework for the next generation of products
• Researching new technologies and market trends as it relates to your specialty
• Analyzing data results, prototyping parts design, and testing creation and execution
• Advanced degree or significant experience with hard Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Pattern Recognition problems
• Proficiency with Matlab
• Strong C/C++ programming skills
• Professional experience with machine learning, artificial intelligence, and/or computer vision, preferably working with gesture recognition
• Wide breadth of computer vision knowledge
• Performance optimization (including knowledge of relevant programming language implementation and architectural issues) on one or more architectures
• Solid people skills and the ability to communicate well in written, spoken, and presentation forms
• The ability to work independently or in a group environment
• Some camera experience preferred.
• Ability to obtain U.S. secret clearance.
Photon-X is dedicated to research and development in technologies that extract more information from the light around us.
Our core technology is a proprietary Spatial Phase Imaging (SPI) Sensor which extracts three-dimensional (3D) information without scanned or structured lighting.
Application Instructions: send resume to: