|Title: FPGA Engineer||Posted: August 19, 2013|
|Company/Institution: Photon-X, Inc|
|Location: Orlando, FL|
As a member of the Engineering Hardware staff, this electrical engineer is responsible for the design of new camera products up to full production. This includes specification reviews, development program timelines and reports, design reviews, simple mechanical designs, documentation packages, preproduction builds and transfers to production. This engineer will also be responsible for technical support of some mature camera products currently in production.
• Assists in the review and approval of contractor plans, including goals and objectives, work breakdown structure, detailed scope descriptions, detailed schedules, risk management approach, milestone descriptions, budgets and staffing requirements.
• Coordinates and performs field management assessments and audits/surveillance. Provides technical direction, serves as a point of contact or business liaison, prepares briefings for senior management and assists in problem resolution specific to the program/project.
• Designs and tests various electro-optical products.
• Writes manufacture and test procedures and reports.
• Participates in project teams and all activities related to the development of new camera products.
Desired Skills & Experience
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering
• 10 years of experience in electronic design with electronic circuit technology assembly processes (analog, digital and/or high voltage design). Experience in design, repair and analysis of electronic systems. Must have exposure to electrical engineering design principles and methodologies.
• Experience with contractual related project/work environment, in providing engineering support to electronic maintenance and modification systems, and in establishing processes/guidelines for electric design. Experience working with analog circuit simulation tools, i.e., PSPICE.
• Ability to participate in a team-oriented environment and work independently.
• Some camera experience is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to obtain U.S. secret clearance.
Photon-X seeking an Electrical Engineer with 10+ years of experience in analog, digital and/or high voltage design. Design, repair and analysis of electronic systems with extensive FPGA experience is desired.
Application Instructions: send resume to: