|Title: High Speed Camera Designer||Posted: August 19, 2013|
Description: Job Description
As a member of the Engineering Hardware staff, this high speed design engineer is responsible for the design of all high-speed interfaces required for new camera products up to full production. This will be a challenging hardware development position working in a fast paced environment. The successful candidate will participate in cross-discipline teams through requirements generation and concept definition and architecture design. This includes specification reviews, development program timelines and reports, design reviews, documentation packages, preproduction builds and transfers to production. This engineer will also be responsible for technical support of some mature camera products with high-speed interfaces currently in production.
• Designs and tests various electro-optical products.
• Writes manufacture and test procedures and reports.
• Participates in project teams and all activities related to the development of new camera products.
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering
• 10+ years of experience in design of high-speed digital PCBs with strong knowledge of: power supply specification, design of power regulation circuits, embedded microprocessors, electro-optic components, and intimate knowledge of design for test and manufacturability.
• 5+ years of equivalent experience with Master’s degree
• Must have experience in the complete electrical design process from concept through design, simulation, manufacture test, verification, and deployment.
• Must have experience implementing high-speed serial links up to 10Gb/s or 28Gb/s (XAUI, CAUI, CDAUI) and PCIe interfaces
• Be experienced in the principles and application of good signal and power integrity modeling, simulation and design, an SI and PI practitioner.
• Must have hands-on proficiency in the lab, including differential time and frequency domain measurements and analysis.
• Camera experience preferred.
• Ability to participate in a team-oriented environment and work independently. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to obtain U.S. secret clearance.
Application Instructions: send resume to: