|Title: Senior Embedded Image Processing Engineer||Posted: September 6, 2013|
|Location: Reno, Nevada, United States|
Description: Position Overview
Eyefluence is a high tech startup company developing state-of-the-art wearable eye tracking technology that transforms intent into action through your eyes. We are looking for a Senior Embedded Image Processing Engineer to join our Software Development team at Eyefluence. Candidate is likely to have completed commercial embedded image-processing-based product.
- Design, develop, and test embedded software systems which control and process data from real-time imaging systems
- Architect and bring up under-development computer vision system for eye tracking on new embedded hardware target.
- Optimize MIPS, power and memory use in an embedded system.
- Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or related field, with at least 7 years of directly relevant experience in embedded systems and embedded image processing.
- Understanding of trade-offs between fixed-point and floating point.
- Experience with porting from non-embedded to embedded vision algorithms, including fixed point conversion
- Expert C programmer, knowledge of OpenCV, C++, and MATLAB
- Knowledge of when/where/how to port or rewrite OpenCV algorithms
Application Instructions: If you are interested in working in a fast-paced startup environment with a fun team of brilliant, creative individuals, please submit a resumé and cover letter.