|Title: Researcher in Bioimage Analysis||Posted: September 7, 2013|
|Company/Institution: Bioinformatics Institute, A*STAR|
Description: A postdoc researcher position is available in the machine learning for bioimage analysis group, Bioinformatics Institute, Singapore.
We are seeking a highly motivated applicant to develop novel computer vision and machine learning algorithms. In particular, we focus on the application fields of bioimage analysis, which are increasingly important for biological sciences. We have been collaborating with leading biologists in the field and there are ample opportunities to publish high impact research work. Candidates with the following skills/criteria are preferred:
(1) PhD with demonstrated ability to conduct high quality research in computer vision and machine learning. A track record of publications in top venues.
(2) Good communication skills and a team player.
(3) Background in biology is *not required*. However, candidate should be willing to learn basic domain knowledge.
The start date is flexible. The position is for up to three years with possibility for renewal.
About Us: We are an inter-disciplinary research group working in machine learning and computer vision with applications to bioimage analysis. Our institute, Bioinformatics Institute, is located in a research hub with a number of renowned biological research institutions, in the beautiful city nation of Singapore. More information can be found at the following websites:
Applications should include
Please send complete application as single PDF documents to Li CHENG (email@example.com).
- a CV,
- a statement of research experience and interests,
- a list of publications,
- academic transcripts, and
- the contact details of three references.