|Title: Research Scientist||Posted: November 27, 2013|
|Company/Institution: Reveal International|
|Location: Auckland, New Zealand|
|Department: Computer Vision Team|
Description: We are currently looking for a senior researcher/engineer to join our Computer Vision team. The Computer Vision team produces a system for counting pedestrians in real-time, in both indoor and outdoor scenes. This system forms one component of the systems developed by Reveal for applications such as attendance counting in shopping malls, casinos, and for measuring and reporting on the performance of retail activities.
To be a considered as a good candidate for this job you will need to possess the following qualifications and skills:
- A PhD in Computer Vision.
- Good C/C++ programming skills.
- Experience developing systems for POSIX real-time environments.
- Familiarity with Linux software development tools.
- An interest in the problems associated with transferring algorithms from laboratory environments to the real world.
Application Instructions: If you believe that you are a good candidate please send us a letter introducing yourself along with a detailed resume to email@example.com