|Title: 3D Reconstruction R&D Researcher/Engineer||Posted: December 3, 2013|
|Location: Cupertino, CA, USA and Beijing, China|
|Department: Institute of Deep Learning (IDL)|
- Push the envelop of the cutting-edge 3D technology at Baidu. Work on the projects that include but are not limited to: indoor/outdoor 3D reconstruction, sensor data fusion, and augmented reality on mobile phones.
- Deliver revolutionary user experience and make huge impact on millions of users on Baidu's platform.
- Three-year experience or more in 3D reconstruction or related areas.
- Proficient in C/C++ programming.
- Familiar with the basic algorithms in computer vision. Has first-hand experience in: LiDAR/Kinect based applications, image based 3D reconstruction, sensor calibration(cameras, IMUs, etc.), SfM/SLAM application, sensor pose estimation.
- Experience in computer graphics and OpenGL programing is a plus.
- Having publications on top computer-vision or robotics conferences is a plus.
- Strong communication and teamwork skill. Enjoy learning new technology and exploring unknown fields.
Application Instructions: Please send email to Kai Ni (nikai01 at baidu.com) with your CV.