|Title: Senior Computer Vision Engineer||Posted: November 4, 2016|
|Company/Institution: Omron Sti|
|Location: Fremont, CA|
|Department: Product Development|
Description: Omron Scientific Technologies, Inc. is a company that
develops social needs driven solutions for the
automation market. Our mission combines advanced
sensing and functional safety technologies to eliminate
hazards faced by people in dangerous environments. We
have experienced, global product development teams, a
track record of developing successful products, and a
passion for innovation.
Presently we are looking to hire senior level Computer
Vision Scientists. These positions will work mainly in
the design and verification of key technologies for
paradigm shifting next generation solutions in automation.
Ideal candidates will have a Ph.D in an appropriate
technical discipline, and the following:
1) Demonstrated, up to date expertise in 2D and 3D
2) Strong analytical capability, backed with skills and
experience in modeling, simulation and statistical
3) Very good understanding of how system design and
environmental influences can affect signal integrity,
and ultimately, detection capability.
4) Cross-functional product development experience,
preferably in embedded optical products.
5) Strong communication skills.
6) Eagerness to face and take ownership of challenges.
7) Keen ability to look at problems from the customer's
point of view.
Application Instructions: Send CV or resume directly to email@example.com