|Title: Deep Learning/ Machine Learning Engineers and Interns||Posted: November 9, 2016|
|Company/Institution: Volkswagen Group Electronics Research Lab (ERL)|
|Location: Belmont, California|
|Department: Perception and Machine Learning|
Description: The Volkswagen ERL is the VW Groups presence in the Silicon Valley. We work closely with the Audi, Porsche and VW. We have a rich history in autonomous driving. We are pioneers in this space – way back in 2007, in collaboration with Stanford we won the DARPA Challenge. Currently we work on research topics around applying deep learning and computer vision. We currently have both full time and internship positions at our research lab. Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title "Deep Learning Full Time" if you are applying for full time or else mention "Deep Learning Internship" in the title field.
- Deep Learning – experience with CNNs, RNN, LSTMs and the latest research trends
- Enrolled in MS or PhD program
- Machine Learning – strong fundamentals in machine learning
- CS Fundamental – strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
- Programming – Python, C++
- Deep Reinforcement Learning strongly desired
- Shipped one or more machine learning based products. Experience with data gathering, data quality, system architecture, coding best practices
- Big Data Experience strongly preferred – Spark, Scala, Amazon AWS
- Experience with perception (e.g. computer vision), time series data (e.g. text analysis), decision making (e.g. using Reinforcement Learning)
- Experience in a regulated industry – automotive, aeronautics, medical devices etc.
- GPU Programming
- Passion for cars, physical products and building things
Application Instructions: Send us your resume at email@example.com with the email title "Deep Learning Full Time" if you are applying for full time or else write "Deep Learning Internship".