|Title: Research Scientist/Engineers/Interns||Posted: March 12, 2014|
|Company/Institution: ClipMine |
|Location: Palo Alto, CA, USA|
ClipMine Inc., founded in 2013, is an early stage startup with a goal to transform the way people consume online video content. To make this happen we are looking for researchers and engineers in all areas of content analysis - computer vision, audio & speech processing, language modeling - to join our growing Palo Alto based team.
Specifically we are looking for candidates who have:
To help you do your best work, ClipMine offers great pay, benefits and stock options so you can be part of the potential upside of a great start-up
- Pushed the envelope of state of the art in significant ways in areas of computer vision, speech processing or language modeling.
- Thorough exposure to problems of video retrieval, object detection & recognition, activity modeling, face & gesture processing, and large scale indexing (for candidate from computer vision background).
- Worked on problems of speech to text, audio and acoustic signal processing, audio concept detection, and topic modeling (for candidate from audio and speech background).
- Worked on hybrid automation plus crowd sourced systems and solutions.
- Strong C++ programming skills with knowledge of commonly used open source libraries (e.g. OpenCV, Sphinx) in above mentioned areas. Python experience a plus.
- Ability to quickly evaluate, integrate or hack together academic level research and ideas.
- Preferably have track record of getting things done in a fast paced and dynamic startup environment.
- Ph.D. in one of the fields mentioned above (or BS/MS with equivalent experience).
Application Instructions: HOW TO APPLY: Interested applicants should send their resume to email@example.com.