Description: COMPUTER VISION SOFTWARE ENGINEER #1713883
This is an opportunity to design and implement cutting-edge computer vision algorithms on mobile and embedded platforms. As part of the Mobile Vision Software Team you will work closely with diverse set of engineers from Android software team, Camera Driver Team, Research and Architecture Teams. Strong communication skills are required.
A successful candidate for this position should have experience in Computer Vision, image processing or computational photography, enjoys and is adept at being hands-on with actual HW or devices, exhibits strong engineering sense and is methodical and detail oriented in his/her work.
- Prototype and develop computer vision/imaging algorithms for embedded and mobile platforms
- Drive the testing, documentation, verification and productization of the algorithms
- Develop tools to assist with algorithm development, algorithm testing, and image quality evaluation and validation, etc.
- BSEE/CS in computer science, computer architecture, digital signal processing or mathematics or related discipline.
- Prefer 2+ years of relevant industry experience. Relevant industries include digital camera, sensor, computational imaging or computer vision.
- Excellent C and C++ programming skills.
- Exposure to any of popular camera function algorithms, computer vision algorithms, and/or sensor hardware is desirable.
- Programming experience on Android, Linux platforms, ARM NEON, CUDA, OpenCL are a plus.
- Python, Java, or MATLAB programming experience are a plus.
- Must be hands-on and work well within a team of algorithms, hardware and software engineers, with a significant level of detail orientation and a penchant for data organization and presentation
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer