Description: NVIDIA is hiring leaders/managers with broad experience and demonstrated expertise in at least one area of Computer vision, Computational photography and Image processing.
In this leadership role, you will be responsible for developing and designing next generation vision software modules for mobile platforms. Candidates must have demonstrated experience in leading a team in designing and developing state of the art algorithms through their entire lifecycle, from prototyping to highly optimized, production quality implementations in C/C++.
In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining peripheral awareness of developments in the industry as well as representing NVIDIA in industry forums, standards organizations, or conferences. You will work with diverse set of engineers encompassing the entire mobile platform including chips, boards, drivers, OSes, libraries, and middleware. As such, candidates should have a track record of working well across organizations. Strong communication skills are required.
- Wide breadth of computer vision knowledge, with depth in at least one area of:
- Computer vision
- Computational photography
- Image processing
- C/C++ programming on Linux-like and Windows platforms
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking
- Strong leadership skills and mentoring
- Ph.D. or MS with at least 5 years of industry experience
- 2 years of leadership/management experience
- Performance optimization (including knowledge of relevant programming language implementation and architectural issues) on one or more architectures
- GPU computing (Cuda, OpenCL, DirectCompute)
- Camera sensor processing
- Familiarity with OpenCV or similar
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer