|Title: Researcher/Research Scientist||Posted: June 19, 2014|
|Company/Institution: NEC Laboratories China|
|Department: Video Analytics|
Description: The Video Analytics group at NEC Laboratories China (Beijing) has multiple openings for research scientists in computer vision and video analytics.
1. Develop advanced computer vision algorithms for intelligent video surveillance and business intelligence services.
2. Prototype innovative video surveillance systems and business intelligence solutions using technologies developed by NEC.
1. Master/PhD (preferred) degree in Computer Science/Engineering and related areas.
2. Strong background in computer vision, image and video processing, pattern recognition, and high quality publications in these areas.
3. More than 2 years experience of working on practical projects in above areas.
4. Strong C/C++ programming skills and good communication skills.
Application Instructions: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the email subject enter the job title Video Analytics Researcher.