Description: DEVELOPER TECHNOLOGY ENGINEER - COMPUTER VISION #1686464
Work with cutting-edge applications of computer vision and image processing on NVIDIA's next-generation products.
In this role you will build a close technical relationship with our partners during product development, interacting closely with NVIDIA's architecture and software teams to ensure the best possible performance, results, and developer experience on current and next-generation hardware. You will research and invent new computer vision and imaging algorithms, develop and optimize data-parallel implementations, create technical demos, write whitepapers and present your work at conferences.
- BS/MS or higher in computer science or related engineering discipline.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++.
- Experience implementing algorithms in computer vision and image processing
- Strong knowledge of programming techniques, especially for parallel architectures.
- Strong mathematical fundamentals, including linear algebra and numerical methods.
- Good communication skills.
Some travel is required for on-site visits with developers and conferences. Good written and spoken English is a must.
- Understanding of embedded architectures.
- Experience with data-parallel and/or GPGPU programming.
- Knowledge of image processing APIs (e.g. OpenCV) and Matlab tools.
- Knowledge of automotive systems, notably for cluster, IVI, or ADAS applications.
- Software development for modern OpenGL (Core Profile) and Linux.
- Experience in any of the following application areas: Signal and Image processing, Computer vision, Video Processing, Embedded Computing (also on DSP and FPGA), ARM architecture development (NEON optimizations), basics of modern OpenGL development.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer