|Title: Research Positions in Computer Vision and Machine Learning||Posted: June 25, 2014|
|Company/Institution: Dassault Systemes|
|Location: Paris Area|
Description: Dassault Systemes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company (>10.000 employees), provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systemes' collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 190,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries.
For more information, visit www.3ds.com
The mission of the Science and Corporate Research team is to invent tomorrow's technologies and 3D contents for virtual worlds and augmented reality, in order to provide virtual experiences close to real life.
The 3D Reconstruction Experiences Team of Dassault Systemes Research is seeking a Computer Vision researcher with backgrounds in 3D reconstruction and machine learning. Candidates must possess a track record of original research and high level proof of concept real-time demonstrations.
Our current work focuses on three major directions around RGB-Depth sensors video analysis:
- RGB-Depth robust tracking in real-time
- Automatic 3D reconstruction
- Mobile RGB-Depth based augmented reality
Application Instructions: The objective for this position is to develop innovative methods in real-time for scene understanding and semantic based 3D reconstruction for large scale environments.
Required Skills or Experiences:
1. PhD in Computer Science (or equivalent) with strong publication record
2. Experience with RGBD sensors (ToF, Structure Light or stereo), calibration and tracking
3. Solid foundations in applied Mathematics and Machine Learning
4. Strong programming skills in C/C++and GPU programing
Additional Desirable Skills:
5. Research focus in 3D reconstruction or scene understanding
6. Experience with parallel computing
7. French Speaking
Please contact: Vincent GUITTENY