|Title: Research Engineer for Video Surveillance||Posted: August 28, 2014|
|Company/Institution: Robert Bosch|
|Department: Corporate Research|
Description: Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
The Corporate Sector Research and Advance Engineering is in charge of designing, testing and exploring systems, components and technologies. Our innovations consistently aim to achieve an improvement in the quality of life.
- Develop and implement methods for object tracking in single and multi-camera video sequences for surveillance and robotics
- Monitor, evaluate and extend state-of-the-art methods from the scientific community, as well as verify their applicability
- Support implementation of methods in products
- Test and verify functionality under real world conditions
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- M.Sc. with 3+ years experience or PhD with 1+ years experience in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of 3D computer vision, especially object tracking in camera networks
- Excellent C/C++ and Matlab programming skills
- Strong research and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, teamwork and technical writing skills
Application Instructions: For more information and to apply online, please visit: http://bit.ly/1teo8zk