|Title: Team Leader / Computer Vision Software Architect||Posted: September 2, 2014|
|Company/Institution: Intergraph / Hexagon|
|Location: Łódź, Poland|
Description: Intergraph is part Hexagon AB, a leading global provider of design, measurement and visualisation technologies. Our customers can design, measure and position objects, and process and present data to stay one step ahead of a changing world. Intergraph provides engineering and geospatial software that enables customers to visualize complex data.
To support the Corporate Hexagon Technology Center (HTC) with home base in Switzerland, we build up a completely new "Imaging Software Team" in Poland.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Definition and design of architecture
and for imaging solution software
• Leading the software team and
implementation of the software development process (agile software
development / SCRUM)
• Interface to the R&D group in
Switzerland and transfer of the requirements
• Driving the implementation of new
functions, responsible for optimizing the code
• Responsible for the software testing
MSc/PhD in Computer Science / Computer
• Experience in the architecture and
design of computer vision products
• Broad band of programming skills (C/C++
/ CUDA / UML / JAVA etc. )
• Experienced in leading agile software
projects (SCRUM Master)
• Active communicator
• Flexible to travel to Switzerland (ca.
• Excellent English skills (written and
• Working in an international environment
• Ability to professional development
• Attractive salary
• Sports package and private health care
• Group life insurance
• Stable employment contract of
You are interested to work at the edge of the technology. Under the
umbrella of the Intergraph Organization in Poland, this position offers
you challenging career opportunities.
Visit also www.intergraph.com and
Application Instructions: For your application, please refer to this website
Please add to your application the clause below:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych dla realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.)"