|Title: Research Engineer Computer Vision for Object-/Personrecognition (m/f)||Posted: September 4, 2014|
|Company/Institution: Robert Bosch Corporate Research|
|Department: Automotive Computer Vision|
Description: Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
The Corporate Sector Research and Advance Engineering is in charge of designing, testing and exploring systems, components and technologies. Our innovations consistently aim to achieve an improvement in the quality of life.
- Develop and implement computer vision algorithms for object and person recognition for automotive applications
- Generic object recognition, tracking and classification from 2D and 3D images
- Realize video system prototypes and integrate them into test vehicles
- Test and verify functionality under real world conditions
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Very good M.Sc. graduate or PhD with experience in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Communications Engineering or related fields
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of 2D/3D computer vision, especially person or object recognition
- Excellent C/C++ and Matlab programming skills
- Strong research and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, teamwork and technical writing skills
Application Instructions: For more information and to apply online, please visit: