|Title: Computer Vision Intern||Posted: September 6, 2014|
|Company/Institution: Dream It Get IT|
|Location: London, UK|
Description: We will not just hand you a spec and send you off to a dark corner: You will be working on our product with a world leader in Computer Vision. You will help track results and iterate. This is not a "hands off" internship. This is a brilliant young Machine Learning or Computer Vision specialist's chance to be launched directly into the heart of the London start-up scene.
You will also have the opportunity to work with our cross-disciplinary group of experts who do UX, product development and research. To fit in, you will need to love working collaboratively, with the whole company, towards common goals.
This role is perfect for someone who sees him/herself as a future start-up founder, as a future leader in tech. We want to give our team members the skills they will need to grow within our organisation, to take us to the top of the tech world and to become the next generation of leaders.
Not your average internship
It is our aim to establish ourselves as one of the best start-up tech cultures not just in the UK but in the world. As you can imagine, this means we have a pretty high standard for our team members. You will need to have completed, or be in the process of completing an M.Sc. in Computer Vision or Machine Learning.
You could be the one if you
- have an M.Sc. in Computer Vision or Machine Learning; in progress degrees considered;
- have a focus on Machine Learning as applied to Computer Vision;
- are fluent in Python, C++, OpenCV;
- have knowledge and experience in statistical classification and regression techniques;
- are able to work well with a lead researcher and execute projects on time and to budget following your lead's direction;
- have knowledge and experience of Deep Learning;
- have knowledge and experience in CUDA programming.
Ideally, you will also
- have developed successful detection and/or object recognition algorithms;
- have an interest in visual discovery.
Some benefits of working with us...
- you will be working under one of the world leaders in your field;
- you will be working on the development of one of the most exciting emergent technologies;
- you will gain first-hand experience of entrepreneurship;
- you will be working in one of the most exciting community working spaces in Europe;
- there is significant opportunity for career development; we set measurable goals so you will be able to see your progress along the way.
How to apply
If this sounds exciting, then get in touch. Please send your CV and a cover letter outlining your background and achievements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want the best of the best. Tell us what sets you apart from the pack.
If you are attending ECCV 2014 in Zurich, let us know now so we can meet up.