|Title: Sr. Research Scientist||Posted: September 9, 2014|
|Location: Nashua, NH|
|Department: Research & Development|
Description: Research and develop state of the art computer-aided detection and diagnosis algorithms in the medical imaging domain.
- Design state of the art image analysis and pattern recognition algorithms.
- Investigate and evaluate new technologies.
- Collaborate with companies, research institutions and clinical sites.
- Work with product management and marketing to identify research requirements.
- Create patent ideas and provide support for patent applications.
- 5+ years R&D experience in the field of computer vision and machine learning.
- Experience in the medical imaging industry, mammography/breast tomosynthesis preferred.
- Experience in processing and analysis of 3D image data.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, - Imaging Science, Machine Learning, Physics or equivalent.
- Strong programming skills (C, C++, Matlab).
- Proven publishing track record.
- Strong technical and leadership abilities.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills.
iCAD, Inc. is an industry-leading provider of advanced image analysis and workflow solutions that enable healthcare professionals to better serve patients by identifying pathologies and pinpointing cancer earlier. iCAD offers a comprehensive range of high-performance, upgradeable Computer-Aided Detection (CAD) systems and workflow solutions for mammography (film-based, digital radiography and computed radiography), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Computed Tomography (CT). Since receiving FDA approval for the Company
Application Instructions: CONTACT: Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=2492062