|Title: Position in computer vision (segmentation, people detection, people tracking and re-identification)||Posted: October 20, 2014|
|Location: Sophia-Antipolis (Nice - France)|
Within the Inria research team STARS and in collaboration with an Inria Startup, we offer a very interesting R&D position. We are looking for a Ph.D. with a minimum of 5 years experience in research (the years of the Ph.D. are included). Please have a look to the special conditions listed below. The candidate should have strong knowledge in computer vision (segmentation, people detection, people tracking and re-identification) and in C++ programing. This position is funded for 1 year (1 January to 31 December 2015). It is financed through a special grant making it an interesting position with a competitive salary package.
- Ph.D. thesis obtained outside France.
- During the last 3 years, the candidate didn't reside in France more than 12 months.
- Minimum of 5 years and maximum of 10 years of experience in research.
- Place of Work: Centre de recherche Inria, Site de Sophia Antipolis Mediterranee, 2004 route des lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis cedex, France.
- Starting date: 01/01/2015.
- Duration: 1 year.
- Salary: Very competitive package.
- Benefits: Business Restaurant on site, French Public Sector Holidays, Healthcare insurance.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
Send a CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. in computer vision or in applied mathematics.
- Strong knowledge in the computer vision following areas: segmentation, people detection, people tracking and re-identification.
- Strong programing skills in C/C++ under Linux and Windows.
- Programing skills in C# will be highly appreciated.
- Good knowledge of computer vision libraries such as openCV.
- Good knowledge of distributed revision control software (Git in preference).
- Fully working proficiency in English.