|Title: Software Engineer Intern-Computer Vision/Machine Learning||Posted: December 4, 2014|
|Location: San Francisco, Chicago|
|Department: Computer Vision-SET Media Division|
Description: Job Summary
Conversant is seeking a talented computer vision/machine learning engineer intern to be part of our computer vision group with our SET Media division.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Develop and build computer vision/machine learning algorithms using open source libraries and self-developed code.
• Collaborate with other teams to solve machine learning/computer vision related problems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong coding skills including C/C++ and Python (expert level on linux os).
• Experience with machine learning and computer vision algorithms.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with publishing in relevant scientific communities (CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ICML, NIPS, ACM Multimedia)
• Experience with video content analysis
Experience and Education
• Currently in a M.S or Ph.D. program in Computer Science or related fields
Application Instructions: Please email resumes to Trishia PeGan at firstname.lastname@example.org