Dear ICCV 2015 presenter,
Please find below all the information you need for your presentation day. Kindly follow the instructions to enable a smooth conference. Please direct any questions to p...@gmail.com.
Poster sessions in the main conference:
- Each poster is assigned a specific poster stand identified by paper id as specified in the pocket guide. Check with the volunteers or the registration desk if you cannot find your poster board.
- ICCV will print posters in A0 size (84.1cm x 118.9cm, 33.11 inches x 46.8 inches). The poster boards will be 90cm wide by 230cm high and you will be able to use two poster boards next to each other, hence you will be able to accommodate a poster of up to 6 feet wide x 4 feet tall.
- Poster presenters are asked to install their posters at least 10 minutes before the start of their session. Adhesive material will be provided for mounting the posters to the boards. Please note, that no electricity will be provided next to the poster boards. Please remove posters promptly at the conclusion of each poster session, since the display boards are reused in each session.
Poster sessions in the workshops:
- ICCV will print posters in A0 size (84.1cm x 118.9cm, 33.11 inches x 46.8 inches). The poster boards will be 90cm wide by 230cm high, hence you will be able to accommodate a poster of size A0 in portrait mode.
You can use the poster printing service in Santiago de Chile:
- The poster must be ordered by Dec. 2nd.
- The poster must be paid in cash in Chilean pesos (CLP) at the Poster's Desk of ICCV2015 Conference in Santiago.
- The price for each poster is CLP 40.000 (that is approx. USD 60).
- The poster must be in PDF format.
- The file must be downloadable from whatever platform you use ( DropBox, FTP, etc).
- The size of the printed poster will be A0 (84.1cm x 118.9cm, 33.11 inches x 46.8 inches).
- The poster will be printed in photographic quality.
Oral sessions in the main conference:
- Oral presenters should be present at the podium (in the correct room) at least 10 minutes before the start of the session and should introduce themselves to the session chairs as soon as they arrive. You can check your session here.
- Your talk will be recorded and a video of your presentation will be posted on the web. Please see http://www.ieee.org/documents/ieeecopyrightform.pdf for the release terms.
- If you require any special assistance during your talk or to get to the podium, please let the session chair know of this before the session or email the Program Chairs.
- Oral speakers should test their own laptops with the projector before the session, to avoid any technical difficulties.
- Oral talks are given 13 minutes plus 2 minutes for questions. This includes time for switching between speakers and the introduction. You will be asked to leave the podium once your time is up. Please make sure you do not exceed the given time limit.
- All oral presentations have also been allocated a poster presentation in the MultiPurpose B Area of Centro Parque. Each poster session will have 78 poster boards numbered 1-78. Oral papers have been assigned to poster boards 58-78 depending on the session. You can find the specific date, time and poster board number for the poster presentation associated with your oral paper at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G67ivoTp1UWpKDtK_SPo80y2eg39F0cOib-IKzVP4WI/edit#gid=1367494688. You can find the map of the poster area with the location of your poster at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Mzn6pB10CpRldmdGN5S2k0b0E/view?usp=sharing. This is a good opportunity to expose the work further and get extra feedback from the ICCV attendees.
Youtube and VideoLectures.NET Recording and Archiving:
Oral sessions will be recorded and subsequently archived on VideoLectures.NET. Video spotlights will be posted in a youtube channel and subsequently archived on VideoLectures.NET. Please see http://www.ieee.org/documents/ieeecopyrightform.pdf for the release terms.