Dear CVPR15 presenter,
Please find below all the information you need for your presentation day. Kindly follow the instructions to enable a smooth conference.Oral sessions:
- Oral presenters should be present at the podium (in the correct room) at least 10 minutes before the start of the session and should introduce themselves to the session chairs as soon as they arrive. You can check your session here.
- Your talk will be recorded. Please note the May 29th deadline for submitting your Release Form, see recording details below.
- If you require any special assistance during your talk or to get to the podium, please let the session chair know of this before the session or email the Program Chairs.
- Oral speakers should test their own laptops with the projector before the session, to avoid any technical difficulties.
- Oral talks are given 13 minutes plus 2 minutes for questions. This includes time for switching between speakers and the introduction. You will be asked to leave the podium once your time is up. Please make sure you do not exceed the given time limit.
- Each oral presenter will also present their work as a poster. Your poster is scheduled for the first poster session following the oral session of your paper. This is a good opportunity to expose the work further and get extra feedback from the CVPR attendees.
- Each poster is assigned a specific poster stand identified by paper id as specified in the pocket guide. Check with the volunteers or the registration desk if you cannot find your poster board.
- The physical dimensions of the poster stands that will be available this year are 8 feet wide by 4 feet high. Please review the CVPR15 poster template for more details on how to prepare your poster. You do not need to use this template, but please read the instructions carefully and prepare your posters accordingly.
- Poster presenters are asked to install their posters between 8am and 10am for morning poster sessions and between 2:00pm and 3:30pm for afternoon poster sessions. Push pins will be provided for attaching posters to the boards. Please remove posters promptly at the conclusion of each poster session, since the display boards are reused in each session. In particular, afternoon posters must be removed at 6:00pm, as reservation of conference space ends at this time.
We will be working with FedEx at the Boston Sheraton office for your poster printing needs.
Please attach the credit card authorization form with your poster PDF file. FedEx will not be able to move forward in printing your poster without payment authorization.
The price for posters will be $90+ tax if ordered by the May 26th. You are 100% responsible for making arrangements, coordinating the specs and payment. We are providing this information as a courtesy.Techtalks Recording Release Form
Oral sessions will be recorded and subsequently archived. In order to provide this service to the community we need at least one representative from each paper to sign a recording release form. You can download it here: presentation_video_release.
DEADLINE: Please use "Recording Release Form - Paper ID XXXX" as the subject and attach the signed release form (as a PDF file). Please make sure that the file is readable before sending it. Orals for which we do not receive the signed release by May 29th will be recorded but not archived.